Possible ideas for using Twitter in the classroom:
1. Summarise and or sell a book.
2. Pass-it-on story with 140 characters per person or team.
3. Share target for the day or week.
4. Share success with a target.
5. Summarise the key facts.
6. Make connections with other classes.
7. Develop a character or setting.
8. Experiment with connectives to link to the next section of a story.
9. Celebrate success.
10. Teacher / student ask a Quiz question - to be answered during the day.
11. Share learning for the day.