Friday 6 November 2015

DCL: Introduction to Blogging!

Well, this first required resource is a reflection of the information I give the kids I am teaching how to blog. It is a subject close to my heart.

Some possibly valuable blog links to follow:
themindlabbyunitec.blogspot.co.nz
www. nzcer.co.nz/blogs
blog.core-ed.org
ipad4schools.org/latest
markmcguire.net

The next step in the blogging resources reinforced the value of blogging.

Links on this blog:
Blogging to improve student writing

Some key references regarding the importance of blogging in schools:



Personal Response:
I have chosen the Blogger Blog as my platform because it is what I use in class and simple to use.

I have been blogging professionally since 2013 and find it a perfect platform for sorting our my thoughts, making and storing/sharing notes from PD, unpacking resources, making next step plans and keeping myself accountable. I also blog so that my learning can be shared by a wider audience and hopefully support the learning of other teachers. We are part of a community and have a responsibility to give as well as take.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.
Allana