1. Make one screencast as a learning resource to support technology use.
2. Increase participation by using Padlet - WOW words, questions, writing starter...
3. Begin student personal blogging using Blogger.
4. Make instructions on using Explain Everything, Photobabble and Pic-Collage.
4. Add the element of reflection to blogs using Croak.it and Easy Blogger Junior.
I need to focus on these three things in everything I do...
Focus for 2015:
I have decided for my action research this year I would like to focus on how using reflection tools alongside clear, co-constructed success criteria can increase independence and improve learning.